Saturday 26 August 2023

Pak-US bondage -Part 1

 Just like “Mind Your Language’s”Chinese character Chung Su-Lee would always mention The Little Red Book of Mao every time she spoke, my Pakistani pal (PhD in International Affairs from UK) would always mention US in every matter pertaining to Pakistan. I would always disregard his assertions as conspiracy theories and would disdainfully mock him for his US-phobic condition. I came to regret my attitude towards him just like I am remorseful for hurling insults at people like Asma Jehangir, Aisha Siddiqua and even Emaan Mazari. Hope this confession absolves me from my guilt as I was sincere and loyal to Pakistan back then as I am now apart from change in perspective. Pakistan is not the place I knew. It has become an American Colony. Pak-US bondage is real and not only goes long way back, it shall persist in times to come.

As it stands, Pakistan is proceeding as per American plan. The American viceroy, ambassador Donal Blome’s meeting with the Election Commission chief underscores the absence of Pakistan’s sovereignty. There is no subliminal messaging in these matters. It all is happening so blatantly and shamelessly that one fails to associate logic, sanity or rationality to it. Throng of cowards is masquerading as leaders of Pakistan. Blome’s meeting with the CEC is nothing but internal interference and the silence of the American pimps over this moot is deafening. So it is clear who is actually running Pakistan if anyone had any doubt. There is of course after the double speak by the Americans on jailing of Imran Khan stating that “America does not interfere in a country’s internal situation”. You would have to have amnesia or Parkinson’s disease to be forgiven for believing this nonsense. Not to mention, American silence on recent draconian constitutional amendments by outgoing government of crime cronies. Implying Washington’s total consent and instructions. 

Part 2 to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment