Thursday 19 December 2019

The Flip Side - Note 5

I wore uniform for the best part of my life. I swallowed saline water of Arabian Sea when dipped in for training purposes and ran like mad on its shore sands. I treaded mountains in North. I was your sentinel. Carried loads more than I could. Fought sleep, hunger & thirst. Built my spirit for a bigger cause. Walked with sores and blisters in my feet. I negotiated storms and blizzards. At eighteen thousand feet, I could barely breath but kept my spirit and spirit of my comrades alive. Walked under live fire through snow capped mountains, moving glaciers and devouring crevasse. In scorching heat of Choolistan and Thar, drenched in my own sweat, I walked with pride and honor. I dodged bullets of unknown and looked death in the eye. I knew, I was going through these rigors for a cause, for my homeland made in the name of Allah. My sacred duty is done. My days of strength are behind me. Have the guts to put the noose around my neck because I feel distraught that I gave my best years for people like you who kept so much spite for uniform. You hate uniform that is not a secret. Just because you didn't hate them as much and every terrorist, every marauder, every thug got away from your office and thence from the grip of law. I don't hate you. I didn't toil, sweat and bleed for you. I was doing my thing i.e. Soldiery. You wouldn't know a thing about soldiery. You don't even know your own trade. The disdain you have for soldiers reflects your limitations in grooming, education and knowledge. Your insecurities are not my problem. You are ungrateful. I don't expect anything from disloyal prophets of hate. You loath me, hence you don't qualify to call me a teaitor. So hang me. I would rather brace death with dignity. I'm Musharraf after death display my corpse for three days at D Chowk. I dare you little spiteful mouse with whig and pen. Hang me too.

Asad Jamal at 06:24

Powered by Blogger.

1 comment:

  1. پرویز مشرف ببر شر جیسے صدیوں میں پیدا ہوتے ہیں اور نوازشریف اور زرداری جیسی چولیں روز ہوتی ہیں وہ جس کتے نے کارگل میں ہماری فوج کے ساتھ غداری کی اس نوازشریف چور کو پھانسی دینی چاہیے ہماری فوج پاکستان کا ہمارے سر کا تاج ہے یہ وہی ببرشیر تھا جس نے انڈیا کو سر عام چیلینج دیا آج تک کسی سورمے لیڈر نے ایسا کہا ان لیڈر کتوں کو کرسی سے پیار ہے اگر یہ مشرف ببر شیر نہ ہوتا تو یہ نوازشریف پاکستان کو بیچ کر کھا گیا ہوتا اگر پاکستان کا نام روشن کرنا چاہتے ہو تو نوازشریف ذرداری اور ڈیزل کر لٹکا دو اصلی غدار انڈیا کے ایجنٹ یہ ہیں قدم بڑھاو پاک فوج ہم تمھارے ساتھ ہیں پاکستان زندہ باد پاک فوج پائندہ باد

    ReplyDelete