Saturday 25 July 2020

Strange Pretty Girl

You are huge exception, telling in advance
Special privilege you've got my confidant

Here is a story untold, deserves no one else
More than you to know this unique romance

First time ever went in trance, by a glance
Stange Pretty Girl, who I saw by chance

Location, an inconspicuous market place
The encounter, anything but perchance

Filled my heart with joy I sought but never
Felt, never thought it could, yet it did dance

Love was abundant for me, success galore
Yet she looked like my heart's missing manse

Exuding life as beautiful as life is, she was
Captivating, mesmerizing, that's my stance

So what to do? What a gentleman should
Comfort heart with fragrance of this panse

Days gone by, to my total surprise, saw again
Strange Pretty Girl, in different circumstance

Random things are not so random, it seems
Fate's internvention, not a look by chance

عجیب لڑکی ھو تم
غضب کی حسیں ھوتم
سوئے ہوئے ارمانوں کا
دلفریب انگن ھو تم
محض دکھ نہیں رھی
ہاں واقعی پری ھوتم
دل گداز نظم ھو تم
میرے واحد شاعری ھوتم
مسکراتی ھیں جب یہ آنکھیں
کیا کچھ کہ جاتی ھو تم
جانتی ھو سب اسلئے ھوئی
جس کی ھوگئی ھو تم
درد بھرے اس سمندر کا
دلکش جزیرہ ھو تم
سکون قلب میرے کا
واحد ذریعہ ھو تم
مصنوعی روشنیوں میں
امید کا دیا ھو تم
دل نہیں مانتا کہ رکوں
چلتا ھوں خوش رھو تم




No comments:

Post a Comment